!! SAVE-THE-DATE !!
“How can your business benefit from the Business Partnership Facility (BPF) Financial Grant?”
29/01/2021 – 3 PM to 4.30 PM – ZOOM Event
The CBL ACP Financial Division invites you to a webinar on “How can your business benefit from the Business Partnership Facility (BPF) Financial Grant?”
Non-refundable funding: up to 200K euros
Current call deadline for BPF project: February 11th
The operational management of the BPF is entrusted to the King Baudouin Foundation.
TIME: 3PM – 4.30PM
VENUE: ZOOM EVENT
FEE: FREE – CBL-ACP MEMBERS and 30 EUR – NON MEMBERS
– Jean-Jacques Bastien – Head Private Sector Development, Belgian Ministry Foreign Affairs
– Alexander Herring – Vice Chairman & Advisor Financial Division, CBL-ACP and PLSLO, World Bank Group
– Hervé Lisoir – Africa, Latin America & Asia Program Coordinator, King Baudouin Foundation
– Elke Briers – Independent expert, King Baudouin Foundation
– Diana Suhan – Customer Engagement Specialist, EcoVadis
– Jean-Philippe Waterschoot – CEO, TEXAF – Testimony of a BPF Grant beneficiary: Texaf Digital Campus “Kinshasa Digital Academy project”
– Manon Kizizié – Advisor Financial Division and External Relations, CBL-ACP
Would you be unavailable on this date, we kindly suggest that you send a colleague or a representative.
Looking forward to welcoming you at this event.
Manon Kizizié Alexander Herring Guy Bultynck
Advisor Financial Division Vice Chairman CBL-ACP President
& External Relations Advisor Financial Division