Dear members, dear partners,
The CBL-ACP, in collaboration with the Embassy of Jamaica in Brussels, is pleased to invite you to a virtual meeting with the authorities in Jamaica.
This virtual meeting aims to present the Global Logistics Hub Initiative being undertaken by the Government of Jamaica. Under this initiative Jamaica has implemented Special Economic Zones (SEZs), a geographical zone designated for economic activity offering simple and efficient business regulations and procedures to investors. The SEZs will adopt international standards and growth trends for zone development. The benefits of the SEZs include competitive tax and incentives regimes for investors within the zone. Further details can be retrieved from the following web-link https://www.jseza.com/.
The authorities will also present other sectors and investment opportunities in Jamaica.
AGENDA (About 1h15 webinar):
– Presentation of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) (25min): By Mr. Gittens (JAMPRO) and Mr. Munroe (Development Bank of Jamaica)
– Presentation of the other Jamaican Sectors that are attractive for investment (25min): By Mr. Laurence Jones (Manager, European Region, JAMPRO)
– Question & Answer (25min)
– Virtual meeting : Link will be sent by email
– 06/12/2021 – 4pm
– Free for CBL-ACP members ; 30 euros fees for non members