Join the CBL-ACP
As a member, you will regularly receive:
- Invitations to attend our events(seminars, breakfast-meetings, information sessions, round table discussions, …) and to attend our economic missions both domestic and foreign.
- Our weekly newsletter with recent articles, information on offers, future projects, new regulations and/or incentives introduced by ACP-countries, international events, …
- Our analysis and quarterly magazine “Perspectives”
- Our commercial directory.
Your company will be presented in our magazine, in our annual directory and on our website www.cbl-acp.be. You will receive assistance from our administrators, counsellors, section chiefs in Belgium and our permanent representatives stationed in ACP countries.
Become a member: step by step
- I sign up to become a privileged member of the CBL-ACP at an annual fee of 400 EUR. This membership – effective as from payment – allows me to have access to all services, information, and publications provided by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Agriculture | Belgium-Luxembourg-Africa-Caribbean-Pacific “CBL-ACP” and to be invited to all its meetings and its trade missions.
ING IBAN: BE97 3101 3725 1349
BNP PARIBAS FORTIS IBAN: BE45 0015 0214 1289
- After a one-year trial period, I can become an effective member of the CBL-ACP by paying one of the annual fees as mentioned below:
1.150 € (for companies with a staff of 100 or more)
660 € (for small and midsized companies with staff between 5 and 100)
450 € (for individuals, companies with a staff of less than 5 and subsidiaries of a member company paying 1,150 EUR)
* The fees are subject to revision on the 1st of January each year.
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.